||wednesday, 26 november, 2020
Vacancy / IT / IT On-Site Support Engineer
Place of work: Atyrau
Employer: International company
IT On-Site Support Engineer
• ITIL-processes knowledge: Able to articulate the vision for the IT processes used in work: Change Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Asset & Configuration Management;
• Network and Infrastructure: Able to identify and provide initial diagnosis of network connection issues by using troubleshooting utilities. Has knowledge of Video Conferencing and Collaboration environment, Audio and video systems and equipment.
• VC&C: Has practical knowledge of using Audio Visual and Video Conferencing equipment based on various technologies like Tandberg, Polycom, Cisco, etc.
EUC equipment: Able to install and maintain equipment, provide diagnosis of hardware problems;
• Network and Infrastructure: Able to identify and provide initial diagnosis of network connection issues by using troubleshooting utilities. Has knowledge of server environment, e.g. virtualization, backup systems, etc.
• Microsoft products and technologies: Has knowledge of software products e.g. Operating system, Office suites, Server family, tools: MS Active Directory and Exchange tasks management;
• Third-party software: Knowledge of installation and troubleshooting of office environment applications;
• Good communication skills (English, Russian, Kazakh languages)
• Higher professional (technical or engineering-economical) education
• At least 5 years of experience in IT services, working in complex IT environment on engineer, senior engineer or supervisor roles
Please send your CV in word format to email@example.com