||wednesday, 15 april, 2021
Vacancy / HR / HR Advisor, Compensation & Benefits
Place of work: Atyrau
Employer: International company
HR Advisor, Compensation & Benefits
Work pattern: 5/2
• Interpreting for employees & line managers any queries related to CLIENT HR policies and procedures.
• Active participation in development & revision of HR policies & procedures with regard to Kazakhstan Labor Legislation and current Employee Relations issues.
• Providing support in the revision and improvement of Company compensations and benefits package and its alignment with Company processes and strategy.
• Providing Assistance in preparation and submission of reports to external local authorities as per request.
• Liaison with banks on Mortgage issues and acting as focal point in meeting with their representative, advising the HR Management of key issues arising from the meeting.
• Arranging Mortgage Board session in line with established Mortgage Assistance procedure
• Advising employee’s request/queries regarding Mortgage issues and its administration procedure, ensuring compliance with CLIENT. Mortgage Assistance Procedure.
• Advising Operational Departments on HR Compensation & Benefits issues related to mortgage program and preparing of official documents.
• Submission of completed Salary Surveys. Evaluation & analysis of salary surveys’ results.
• Participate in identifying and solving the problems of the internal policies, with maintained focus on established policy principles.
• Other HR Administration support in accordance with the Company business objectives.
• Follow & improve requirements and terms of Staff Recognition Procedure
• Arranging Award Steering Committee sessions in line with Staff Recognition Procedure
• Making proposals for HR Director’s review on new salaries for new comers and for promotion/progression. Liaison with Medical Service Providers and acting as focal point in meeting with their representative, advising the HR Management of key issues arising from the meeting.
• Advising employee’s request/queries regarding Medical Assistance program and its administration procedure, ensuring compliance with Compensation & Benefits procedure.
• Submission of New Hires information to Medical Insurance Provider and requesting new cards.
• Ensuring medical card distributed to employees.
• Ensuring new comers/yearly medical checkup conducted in time and in line with procedure.
• Collecting and administering medical certificates of employees.
• Advising Operational Departments on HR Compensation & Benefits issues related to medical insurance and preparing of official documents.
• Organizing tender exercises and surveys within Medical providers in Kazakhstan.
• Continuous skill improvement and professional development in compensation & benefits discipline.
• Knowledge & understanding of the compensation & benefit principles and CLIENT N.V HR policies and the application of company policies within the legislation
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to think logically
• Ability to set own work/time management issues
• Good decision making skills
• University Degree
• 3 years of experience in HR Administration.
• Experience in the International Oil & Gas Energy & Petroleum industry is preferable
Please send us your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org