||thursday, 21 january, 2022
Place of work:
Work pattern: 6/1
- Assisting Tender Team for Successful submission of the Bids on Time
- Providing correct material take offs and specification analysis.
- Providing Data for the commercial bid with full expectation of Client Requirements
Main Areas of Responsibility
Reviewing Tender Documentation, Drawings, Specifications.
Verifying the completeness of the drawings, specifications and other tender documentation and coordinating with the Client for the completion of the missing data.
Executing material take-offs and/or verify the quantities given in the Bill of Quantities.
Translating the Client’s Bill of Quantities into Company’s Pricing System and keeping the amendments up to date.
Translating the Company Pricing System into ABC-4 (if necessary) while submission of the Commercial Bid.
Getting Data from the existing Project Site Offices and updating Company Pricing System accordingly.
Scale (quantitative measures)
· Timely submission on the weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
· Timely submission of bids.
· Accuracy of the Quantity Take Offs
· Mistakes on translating Company Pricing System into ABC-4 software
· Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering from reputable Universities.
· Minimum 2 years of Total Experience on the Estimation Works.
· Excellent written and spoken communication, time management, social awareness, attention to detail, critical and analytical thinking, problem solving.
· Numerically proficient and information focused.
· Excellent presentation skills and report writing skills
· Technical capability to assist colleagues during any stage of a project.
· Ability and will to transfer knowledge and mentor other members of the staff.
· English Language (advanced) is a must
· Knowledge of MS Office tools, MS Project, AutoCAD, ABC-4, Primavera
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org