||wednesday, 15 april, 2021
Place of work: Atyrau
Employer: International company
Senior Mechanical Engineer (design)
Job Location: Atyrau, 5/2
We are looking for:
1. Must have at least 10 years of design experience as a Mechanical Engineer working in a design institute or Engineering organization.
2. Preparation of Equipment Data Sheets, Material Requisition and Technical Bid Evaluation for Mechanical Equipment such as Heat Exchangers, Air coolers, Rotating Equipment etc. Also to resolve any issues which may occur with supplier.
3. Develop Job Packs for the project scope. This should include all actions as well as sequence for dismantling and installation works shall be reflected in the job packs. Job packs will be multidiscipline, so mechanical engineer also shall coordinate inputs from civil, piping and instrument teams.
4. Vendor data review (drawings, specs, calculations, procedure) and vendor liaison/coordination.
5. Constructability review. Require physical presence at Tengiz (site walk). Note a lot of elements structural, louvers, instrument, piping) need to be dismantled to install tube bundles. Constructability review is very important.
6. Design reviews
7. Prepare Vessel connections schemes (diagram).
8. Review of the Lifting plan developed by other company
9. Engineering support on site during construction (physical presence at Tengiz)
10. Check all passports and support regulatory application for the project for the compliance with RoK and TCO requirements.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org