||monday, 14 july, 2020
Vacancy / Bank / Treasury Operations Specialist
Place of work: Almaty
Employer: International Bank
* Process all Treasury related products, in an efficient and
timely manner. Comply with all applicable Rules and Regulations,
associated with this position.
* Provide top class quality Customer Service at all times.
* Timely execution of all Treasury related LCY & FCY products on
daily basis.These include:- FX Spot/Fwds- Interbank
* Both internal (to FinCon, Treasury, ICU) and external (National
Bank) reports to be generated.
* Obtain applicable exchange rates for each FCY conversion from
* Maintain official exchange rates in system daily.
* Observe Compliance, Money Laundering, Know your customer,
Anti-Boycott, Exchange Control and other Regulations as laid
down in the Branch Operations Procedures and Policies, as applicable, to
the specific transactions being processed.
* Rate reasonability to be performed for all deals.
* Prepare independent verifications and Proofs of Banks records,
as and when required from time to time by ICU or SCOO. Complete all
relevant form and report all irregularities and differences found (if
* Scan all source documents and attachments at the end of each
day, before filing.
* Daily Filing.
* Update Statistics forms as required.
* Complete Departmental Function Checklists as required.
* Backup for Payments/Trade/Loans Clerk.
* Other duties as assigned by SCOO from time to time.
* Investigation of unsettled deals.
* Pass primary market securities related deals in ARM dealing.
* Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned by
* EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years in operations preferably in treasury back
* KNOWLEDGE: English, cash, FX products, knowledge of securities/L&D
* EDUCATION: BA in economics
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org